Returns, Exchanges and Repairs
So you’ve received your piece of Dear Rae heaven. First prize for us would be that you’re swooning over how perfect it is. However, sometimes (and only sometimes) life is not perfect and you may find yourself slightly unhappy with your purchase.
If this is the (highly unlikely) case, you may contact us within 2 weeks of receiving it and we will swap the item for store credit. The purchase price is the amount you paid for the product and does not include any delivery costs.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE RETURNABLE, EXCLUDING:
- Special orders
- Custom-made jewellery
- Earrings (for hygiene reasons)
- Any products bought on sale
PLEASE NOTE: – Products being returned must be unused, unworn, undamaged and properly protected.
- We don’t accept any returns after the 2 week grace period.
- You will need to pay for postage when returning the item.
- We recommend using registered mail, as we are not liable for any items lost in the post. Or you can contact us to arrange collection with our couriers at R80 one way.
Unfortunately Dear Rae will not take responsibility for broken chains. Chains, by nature, are extremely delicate and need to be handled with great care by the wearer. The replacement fee for chains are R150 for sterling silver and R1200+ for gold, depending on length.